Signature Home Theater’s expert design team and professional installation services are what differentiates us from our competitors. Designing and installing a full home automation or home theater system can be a daunting task even for those that are technically inclined. At Signature our task is to simplify the process by providing you with the best custom solutions and equipment available, while ensuring that the system looks great and remains aesthetically integrated into your interior design scheme. Whether you are just upgrading a couple of components to keep up with the latest technology in your Bellaire, Texas home or constructing a new house in The Woodlands and wish to take advantage of our systems integration experience, Signature provides a comprehensive solution.
- Consultation – The first step is assessing the specific needs of your Memorial, Texas home in order to establish a scope of work and desired outcome. Our expert integrators will discuss and review the products and smart home automation solutions available, while advising you on the top-end brands to optimize the system in your residential spaces.
- Design - Signature Home Theater prepares a comprehensive design to stick to your established budget while ensuring longevity and reliability. Every aspect is taken into account during this process, from the wiring infrastructure for your lighting control system to the user interface design. During this stage, we make sure to stay in constant communication with architects, engineers, and contractors involved in the process.
- Prewire - Our integrators are dedicated to making the project at your Houston home as seamless as possible, scheduling and completing the installation of your project’s wiring within an allotted time frame. Whether you’re in a newly constructed home or upgrading your system, this infrastructure is key to having reliable service for your home security cameras, high-end audio and lighting solutions.
- Interior design consultation – We know how important it is that the technology of your Woodlands, Texas home meets your specific style, which is why we consult with an interior designer throughout the process to make sure every component matches your home’s décor.
- Millwork consultation – For many clients it is important that the equipment for their smart home automation system be hidden away from view. We work with cabinet designers to create the perfect home for every piece of equipment.
- System installation –Signature Home Theater brings your custom-made project together by optimizing your equipment and providing sophisticated programming to unify your high-end audio, video, lighting automation and motorized shades within one smart home control system. Finally get rid of the clutter of remotes in your home and bring them all together on an easy-to-use touch screen, smartphone, or smart device.
- Training – Having top-of-the-line technology in your River Oaks, Texas home does not mean you have to be an expert engineer to make it all work. After your project is complete, we will provide training to make sure you understand how to operate every aspect of your smart home automation system.
- Follow up – At Signature Home Theater, building a strong relationship with our clients is our priority. We will follow up at regular intervals after project completion to make sure your system is running smoothly and that each component is calibrated and set up for optimum performance.